COMMUNITY SUPPORT NEWHAM
CAMHS Saturday Pop-Up Service
- Event Brite website click HERE - Online pop up CAMHS Newham registration
Bookable 40min video-conference slots for families not open to CAMHS. First come first served basis.
Newham CAMHS Workshops
- Event Brige website click HERE - Newham CAMHS workshops
For any families with children in Newham. Parents/carers can sign up to any workshops they are interested in. These are:-
- Managing anger (24th June)
- Managing worries (8th July)
- Parenting and self-care (22nd July)
- Mindfulness and self care (5th August)
Your Time booklet & referral form: Your Time is a new service aimed at supporting vulnerable children and young people aged 10 -18 (up to 25 for SEND and Care Leavers) through the Covid-19 crisis by providing a regular weekly catch-up with a professionally trained and trusted adult.
Renewal Programme - Supporting Families with no recourse to public funds.
Newham Foodbank - See a member of Monega's Early Help Team for a Foodbank Voucher.
#HelpNewham is a new service set up by Newham Council to respond to COVID-19. It provides to residents in Category A (see definition below):-
- Food and essentials.
- Family boxes (with nappies, sanitary towels, condoms, formulae, some basic books/toys).
- Prescription delivery.
- Telephone chat/befriending service.
It is intended to support and compliment the work of the faith, VCS sectors and local mutual aid groups who are focusing on all other residents who may need support.
The school can refer you to this service. Please contact the school if you would like a referral to be made on your behalf.