Please choose from the options listed
Friday - 15th May 2020
Hello everyone from Monega! An artist named Luca Damiani has created an audio book called "Maria and all the Grannies of the World – A story of kindness during the 2020 Coronavirus crisis”.
We would love to see you create an artistic representation of your grandparents! You can send it to us, to show the rest of our school community, or you can email it to email@example.com to be shown. Please click HERE to take part.
Cannot wait to see what you come up with!
Art & Design Lead
Wednesday - 22nd April 2020
All children were sent home with exercise books to work in and encouraged to practice the key skills below.
- Storytelling and story writing
- Letter writing
- Weekly news
- Times Tables
- Maths no problem questions
There are also many resources online that children can utilise. We have not opted for online learning portals as many of our families do not have the facilities to access these. We have also set up email addresses where you can contact teachers directly if you have any queries. We would really welcome you to send us photographs of children engaged in their learning at home. We would like to create a display with children’s photos on our return of cooking and crafting activities or completing their home learning .
Tuesday - 14th April 2020
If you have any questions regarding the Home Learning, please email the appropriate year group below:-
- Nursery - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Reception - email@example.com
- Year 1 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Year 2 - email@example.com
- Year 3 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Year 4 - email@example.com
- Year 5 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Year 6 - email@example.com
Wednesday - 25th March 2020
Should your child be unable to remember their logins or password for Oxford Owl or TTRockstars please email firstname.lastname@example.org for this information.
USEFUL LINKS FOR HOME LEARNING
- Britannica Library Online Click HERE
- Join the Newham Library Online Click HERE
- Learn Chinese for FREE Click HERE
- E-Bug Click HERE - Resources are currently available for KS1 & KS2 and can be used in various settings including schools and at home.
- Oak National Academy Click HERE - Supporting every teacher to support every pupil. We are an online classroom and resource hub created by teachers, for teachers.
- BBC Bitesize for Primary School Click HERE - Learn & Revise for Primary Age 3-11
- Click HERE is a link to some "Forest School Activities for Stuck at Home Families". We hope some of you will find this useful and interesting.
- TTRockstars Click HERE - Times Tables
- Oxford Owl Click HERE - Discover expert advice, educational resources and free eBooks to support children's learning at primary school and at home