THE SCHOOL INFORMATION REGULATIONS
Every Local Authority maintained school must publish specific information on its website to comply with The School Information (England) (Amendment) Regulations 2016.
Information about these requirements can be found HERE What Maintained Schools Must Publish Online.
The following information provides specific guidance about where this information can be found on the School's website, just click on the links below:-
- School contact details
- Admission arrangements for Community schools and voluntary-controlled schools
- School Ofsted reports
- Key Stage 2 (end of primary school) results
- School performance tables and the Performance Tables Service
- School Curriculum
- School Behaviour policy can be found on our 'Monega Policies' page
- School Complaints procedure can be found on our 'Monega Policies' page
- Pupil Premium
- PE and Sport Premium for primary schools
- Special Educational Needs (SEN) and disability information
- Equality Objectives
- Governors’ information and duties and School Governance
- School Charging and Remissions policies
- School Values and Ethos
Requests for paper copies should be direct to the School Office, the details of which can be found on the Contact Us page.