Section: Monega Primary School, Manor Park, London
Grade: GLPC Scale 4 points 7-10 (£21,713 – £22,801)
Status: Part-time – Permanent
Hours: 34 Hours a week - 11:00am to 6:00/7:30pm
Holiday: 24 days Annual Leave
Start Date: November 2023
Monega Primary is an Outstanding school in the heart of East London. We are looking to appoint a flexible hardworking Site Supervisor who can bring a range of skills and knowledge of school site maintenance to Monega. The successful candidate will have to be a reliable team member who has a calm and a can do attitude and will bring energy and enthusiasm to the site supervisor role.
Salary: Teacher Main Pay Scale 1-6, Inner London
Status: Full-time/Temporary to Permanent
Start Date: January 2024
Monega Primary is an Outstanding school in the heart of East London. We are seeking to appoint a highly motivated and dedicated classroom teacher to join our growing school.
The successful candidate will have to be:
- Passionate about children’s enjoyment of learning
- Determined to help raise and maintain standards
- Hardworking and reflective
- Willing to work with parents in the best interest of their pupils
- Responsible and abide by the DfE’s Teachers’ Standards
Please email your most recent CV to email@example.com. In your CV and supporting statement please detail the skills and experience that you have gained from previous employment and training as well as reasons why you would like to work at the school. An Enhanced DBS will be required for the successful candidate in accordance with Safeguarding Children and Safer Recruitment in Education legislation.
- References will be requested prior to the interview.
- Closing date for applications: Friday 20th October 2023
- Interviews will be held on: Friday 10th November 2023
We are committed to and champion equality and diversity in all aspects of employment with The Boleyn Trust Academy. All employees are expected to understand and promote our Equality and Diversity Policy in the course of their work.