APPRENTICE TEACHING ASSISTANTS
Working Hours: 8:30am to 3:00 pm – 30 hours
Monday to Friday, Term Time only
Duration: 18 months
Salary: £5.00 ph
Start Date: December 2020
Monega Primary School is looking to appoint an Apprentice Teaching Assistant to join a team of Support Staff who are passionate about supporting young children with their learning. We have high expectations and aspirations for all pupils in a caring and nurturing learning environment. If you are looking to develop a career in education support this position may be for you. The successful applicant will be expected to:
- Show commitment to complete studying for a Level 3 Teaching Assistant Apprenticeship.
- Communicate clearly and have good standards of literacy and numeracy.
- Qualified at GCSE or equivalent ( Grade A-C (9-4) ).
- Capable of dealing positively with challenging behaviour and high levels of need.
- Be prepared to support children with personal care.
- Be a reliable team member.
- Have a calm temperament, be energetic and enthusiastic.
To apply please visit - The Boleyntrust.org/vacancies
There will be a brief meeting and tour of the school for shortlisted candidates on Monday 23 November 2020. References will be requested prior to interview.
Closing date for application is Monday 16 November 2020
Interviews and Tests will take place on Friday 27 November 2020
Successful candidates will be required to apply for an Enhanced Disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service in accordance with safeguarding children and safer recruitment in education. Our Apprenticeship programmes are managed by Creative Sports and Leisure, www.creativesportandleisure.co.uk
Monega Primary School is fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
The Boleyn Trust is committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive community – a place where we can all be ourselves.