VISION AND ETHOS
Monega is a happy, inclusive, caring school, where every child matters. Our approach encourages all children to be enthusiastic lifelong learners.
- Safeguard children, ensuring school is a safe and secure learning environment in which their personal development can flourish alongside core academic skills.
- Teach an exciting and Rich Curriculum both inside and outside the classroom that provides a relevant, broad and balanced education, in line with the National Curriculum.
- Enable pupils to become Independent Learners who find passions, strengths and interests in both subjects and learning techniques that prepare them well for future learning.
- Provide clear routines and models of teaching, which ensures consistency, parity and predictability for pupils. Consistent Expectations for all aspects of the school day allowing everyone to be the best that they can be.
- Value the relationships we have with both Parents and the Community. Co-operation between home and school and the wider community, has a direct impact on pupil outcomes.
- Actively promote British Values, embedding these principles within all teaching. To secure this we actively challenge views that are contrary to fundamental British Values.
At Monega Primary School we have high expectations of all pupils and ensure that every child is a successful learner. The exceptional staff team are determined and committed that this happens through the delivery of an excellent education in an outstanding environment.
We promote our Ethos through the 5 C's embedding our 5 Core Principles throughout every aspect of our school life. These are:-